Substance Abuse Journals
Certainly! I can help you find two journals that are relevant to your social work research paper on substance abuse. Here are two reputable journals that focus on substance abuse and social work:
Journal of Social Work Practice in the Addictions:
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis
- Description: This journal focuses on social work practice and interventions related to substance abuse and addiction. It covers various topics, including assessment, treatment, prevention, policy, and research.
- Website: Journal of Social Work Practice in the Addictions
Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment:
- Publisher: Elsevier
- Description: The Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment publishes research and practice articles on substance abuse treatment, including interventions, therapies, program evaluation, policy, and outcomes. It covers both clinical and social aspects of substance abuse treatment.
- Website: Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment
Please note that accessing some articles in these journals may require a subscription or purchase. However, many universities and research institutions provide access to these journals through their libraries. If you are affiliated with an institution, make sure to check their library resources for access to these journals.